AC Installation In Los Angeles
An air conditioning unit is one of the largest home appliances. Installing the system, let alone moving the unit, is a difficult endeavor that we should leave to professionals. We can help with everything from the removal of an old A/C system to a final check and multi-point inspection to ensure everything was installed correctly. Efficiency Pro provides ac installation services to all Los Angeles City residents and businesses::
- Ac Installation Service In Canoga Park
- Ac Installation Service In Chatsworth
- Ac Installation Service In Northridge
- Ac Installation Service In Los Angeles
We commit ourselves to bring our customers high-quality air conditioning installations. For instance, we carry the latest name brand central air conditioners from reputable manufacturers. Above all, our technicians are licensed and insured. We provide proper AC installations that are code-compliant, to ensure optimal performance. When your air conditioner is acting up, it can be difficult to know whether to repair it or get a new air conditioner.
Our technicians are all certified and updated on the latest industry developments. We strive to exceed customer expectations from phone call to project competition. When you call us, you can rest assured knowing your safety is our top priority. At Efficiency Pro, it is our goal to provide the most cost-effective solution for your AC problems, including air conditioning installation and HVAC services. We check the damage and see if an ac repair or new installation is needed. We offer you a free in-home evaluation for the installation of your new air conditioner.
Things To Know Before Buying A New AC
- Which type of air conditioning unit would go best in your house.
- The cooling capacity of the model you plan to buy.
- The Energy efficiency of the unit compared to the others.
- Be sure your electric system can support your air conditioner.
- Air conditioners generally require regular maintenance to keep up their peak condition.
Efficiency Pro has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
Efficiency pro is licensed and insured.
Choosing The Right Air Conditioner
When choosing an AC you have to take a look at a few things beforehand, such as if it’s energy efficient and features of the AC. Take a look at the warranty plans for the unit as well. Depending on your house and where you want to place it there are a few units to choose from.
- Ductless Mini-Split – This unit cools certain areas of the house where you place it. There is no ductwork required.
- Central Air Conditioning Units – Central units distribute conditioned air throughout the house using a system of ductwork, these can last 10 to 15 years.
- Window Air Conditioning Units – These units are placed within the window of your house to allow for the circulation to pass through the unit
- Package/Rooftop Units – Generally placed on the top of a flat rooftop and connected throughout the house using the ductwork.
- Portable Units – These are usually the last option. It can be moved around the house easily.