AC Installation In Los Angeles
Efficiency Pro provides services in Canoga Park, Northridge and Los Angeles City. We are committed to bringing our customers high-quality air conditioning installations. We carry the latest name brand central air conditioners from reputable manufacturers. All our technicians are licensed and insured.
We provide proper AC installations that are code-compliant, to ensure optimal performance. When your air conditioner is acting up, it can be difficult to know whether to repair it or get a new air conditioner.
At Efficiency Pro, it is our goal to provide the most cost-effective solution for your AC problems, including air conditioning installation and HVAC services. We check the damage and see if a repair or new installation is needed. We offer you a free in-home evaluation for the installation of your new air conditioner.
Things To Know Before Buying A New AC
- Which type of air conditioning unit would go best in your house.
- The cooling capacity of the model you plan to buy.
- The Energy efficiency of the unit compared to the others.
- Be sure your electric system can support your air conditioner.
- Air conditioners generally require regular maintenance to keep up their peak condition.
Efficiency Pro has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
Efficiency pro is licensed and insured.
Choosing The Right Air Conditioner
When choosing an AC you have to take a look at a few things beforehand, such as if it’s energy efficient and features of the AC. Take a look at the warranty plans for the unit as well. Depending on your house and where you want to place it there are a few units to choose from.
- Ductless Mini-Split – This unit cools certain areas of the house where you place it. There is no ductwork required.
- Central Air Conditioning Units – Central units distribute conditioned air throughout the house using a system of ductwork, these can last 10 to 15 years.
- Window Air Conditioning Units – These units are placed within the window of your house to allow for the circulation to pass through the unit
- Package/Rooftop Units – Generally placed on the top of a flat rooftop and connected throughout the house using the ductwork.
- Portable Units – These are usually the last option. It can be moved around the house easily.