AC Repair In Los Angeles
At Efficiency Pro our ac repair services are available 24/7 to all Los Angeles City residents and businesses:
- Ac Repair Service In Canoga Park
- Ac Repair Service In Chatsworth
- Ac Repair Service In Northridge
- Ac Repair Service In Los Angeles
Whether your air conditioning unit isn’t blowing cold air or isn’t blowing at all, we can fix it. When it comes to air conditioning repair there isn’t anything we can’t fix. If your trusted AC system has broken down unexpectedly, seems slower than usual, or hasn’t been updated in years, it may be time for a repair or replacement. Updating your AC system is crucial in order to keep your home running efficiently, your air quality optimal, and your energy bills low. Get your a/c unit in fighting shape to beat the heat.
From defective thermostats and breakers to low refrigerant levels, we can handle anything. Our licensed AC repairman will fix any air conditioning unit and have it back at your house working fine in no time at all.
As an ac repair company providing services across Los Angeles City. We understand the extreme temperature conditions that affect this part of town. In the summer time having a proper air conditioning unit is important. This is because temperatures well exceed 100 degrees for most of the summer. If you are looking for air conditioning repair near me, you can rely on us. Our certified technicians use state of the art HVAC equipment and are specially trained to work on any major air conditioning unit.
Common AC Repair Problems
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Electric Control Failure
- Sensor Problem
- Frozen Evaporator Coil
- Air Conditioner Freezing Up Outside Unit
Efficiency Pro has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
Efficiency pro is licensed and insured.
Signs You Need Repair
It is best to fix up problems in the Air Conditioner before the condition gets worse. Even if the AC is still working there are a few signs that may show that the AC can stop anytime. Get the best AC repair in Los Angeles. Spotting these signs can help you fix it before it breaks.
- Strange noises – Your AC should work quietly. If it’s making loud noises, something’s wrong.
- Foul odors – Smells from your AC can indicate electrical problems or mold.
- Running continuously – If the unit never shuts off, but the temperature of your home doesn’t get too cold, then the unit needs service.
- Running up your energy bills – Unusual spikes in your energy costs are a clear sign of problems.
- Leaving warm spots around your home – We can assist with uneven cooling to make sure your family stays comfortable.