Heater Maintenance In Los Angeles
Heating system maintenance is essential in order to keep your unit in top shape. Maintenance of your heating system makes sure it won’t break down in the middle of the night leaving you cold. At efficiency pro our skilled technicians can fix any problem they find during the maintenance to keep it running all night. We offer our heater maintenance services 24/7, so you can call us anytime you need it.
At Efficiency Pro we have been serving residents and commercial buildings in Canoga Park, Northridge and Los Angeles City to maintain their heaters for years. All our technicians are certified and provide service with care.
What Heater Maintenance Includes
There are many reasons why a heater may break down and stop working. Our technicians can find what is causing the problem and fix it for you in no time. It is always important to maintain your heater so it doesn’t break.
- Inspect airflow and fan controls
- Clean and Maintain any damaged parts
- Do a full safety inspection
- Inspect the gas line and burners
- Estimate for work that may be needed
- Drug Tested & Background Checked Employees
- Monthly Training for Techs
- Trusted & Friendly Local Technicians
Efficiency Pro has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
Efficiency pro is licensed and insured.
Benefits Of Heater Maintenance
Heater Maintenance will benefit you in the long run. Our Technicians will provide you with the best maintenance service. The better maintained you keep your heater the better it will perform with lesser problems. These are some of the benefits of heater maintenance.
- Extend the life of your unit – Taking care of your unit by maintaining it properly will help extend the life.
- Prevent high repair costs – Instead of waiting for it to break down proper maintenance will help you prevent such high repair costs.
- Keep your system running safely – Maintenance will make sure that nothing is wrong with your unit that could damage the house.
- Save money on energy costs. – Old and damaged units generally take up more energy. Proper maintenance will avoid this.
- Ensure your home stays comfortable – Proper maintenance will keep your unit running at its best condition so your home is comfortable.